Play a key role in helping to grow investments and grow churches in Aotearoa, New Zealand. - find out more
We understand the importance of ministry and outreach in our local communities, but know ministers and pastors often struggle to obtain competitive finance options given their calling. At Christian Savings, we therefore offer the following advantages:
- Competitive interest rates, usually much lower than interest rates offered by the banks and other finance companies for vehicles
- An all-inclusive application fee of only $180, which covers our time assessing the application, completing the documentation, obtaining credit and vehicle searches and registration of the security charge
- As we are a Christian charity, by partnering with us instead of a bank, you are directly helping us grow the Kingdom and to support other churches and Christian charities that want to benefit from our services in the future. We offer you a Christian ethical lending option
- We offer you a Christian ethical lending option
How much can you borrow?
We have a minimum loan amount of $3,000 and a maximum loan amount of $40,000.
We then allow up to five years to repay the loan.
- The vehicle must be worth at least $3,000
- You must obtain comprehensive insurance before you acquire the vehicle and provide a certificate of insurance to Christian Savings confirming this is in place before you borrow any money from us. The vehicle then must remain comprehensively insured throughout the term of the loan.
- A current Warrant of Fitness is required
- The vehicle must be less than 12 years old
For more information, please contact Dan Mazengarb.