We offer a variety of financing options tailored to suit the specific, individual needs of each Christian ministry. We can:
- Finance new facilities
- Finance renovations
- Finance maintenance
- Help refinance existing loans.
Christian Savings offers commercial lending options for terms up to 15 years.
We are also unique in that we benchmark our variable interest rate to the residential variable rates offered by the four largest banks. For most of our borrowers, this means we are saving them significant amounts of money in both fees and interest each year. We also offer fixed interest rate options.
How much can you borrow?
We will typically lend up to 60 per cent of the valuation of a church building or commercial property, and up to 80 per cent of the valuation of a residential property. If a church or Christian charity owns other properties, these may be used as additional security, giving access to higher levels of credit.
Why choose Christian Savings?
- Our lending is not simply a transaction, it’s an act of partnership in growing the kingdom of God. We take the time to understand your needs and work to tailor our service to best achieve your goals and mission. Furthermore, we have over 50 years’ experience specialising in Christian lending, which means we pride ourselves on understanding and supporting churches and Christian charities better than other lending institutions.
- As we benchmark our variable interest rates to residential interest rates, we offer most of our borrowers better interest rates than they can obtain from banks.
- We are a Christian charity that exists to support churches and Christian charities. By partnering with us instead of a bank you are directly helping us grow the Kingdom and support other churches and Christian charities that want to benefit from our services in the future.
- We are a Christian ethical lending option. You can be assured that your capital is not coming from unethical enterprises.
- We offer terms up to 15 years in length
For more information, please contact Dan Mazengarb.