Play a key role in helping to grow investments and grow churches in Aotearoa, New Zealand. - find out more
We partner with churches and Christian charities looking to build, purchase or renovate houses, manses or vicarages and provide competitive variable and fixed interest rate options.
We benchmark our residential variable and fixed interest rates to those offered by the four largest banks in New Zealand, allowing us to offer low interest rates. These rates are available for manses, vicarages and for certain social and/or affordable housing projects.
How much can you borrow?
Like a bank, we typically lend up to 80 per cent of the valuation of a residential property. If a church or Christian charity owns other properties, these may be used as additional security, giving access to higher levels of credit.
Why choose Christian Savings?
- Our lending is not simply a transaction, it’s an act of partnership in growing the kingdom of God. We take the time to understand your needs and work to tailor our service to best achieve your goals and mission. Furthermore, we have over fifty years’ experience specialising Christian lending, which means we pride ourselves on understanding and supporting churches and Christian charities better than other lending institutions.
- We benchmark our residential variable and fixed interest rates to those offered by the four largest banks in New Zealand, allowing us to offer competitive interest rates.
- We are a Christian charity that exists to support churches and Christian charities. By partnering with us, you are helping us grow the Kingdom and to support other churches and Christian charities in the future.
- We are a Christian ethical lending option. You can be assured that your money is not coming from unethical enterprises.
- We offer terms up to 25 years in length
For more information, please contact Dan Mazengarb.